Models Own in Malaysia now!

Hello people. It's been a while!

I thought I'd share this gem I found in KLCC during one of the weekdays.

One of the major hot selling UK cosmetic brand - Model's Own is now in Malaysia!!! 💅🏻


Located at level 2, KLCC (adjacent to Massimo Dutti). The booth / store is easily spotted due to its vibrant hues!


I just love to see colorful things. It makes me so happy!


The store in Malaysia sells nail polish, hair spray, lip gloss and etcetera. Majoring in variety of nail polishes... So many colors to choose from!!!


Totally spoilt for choice!


I who could not resist the temptation, bought something. Lol.


The usual price for a bottle of model's own nail polish is RM29. But currently they are having a promotion - buy 4 for RM100. Promo lasts until this Friday (5/8) only! Quite a steal so hurry girls. 😉

0 comments:

Post a Comment