Upgrade: Hotmail to Outlook


Ever since mid-February when Microsoft announced that they are closing Hotmail, my Hotmail dashboard had a special tab on the top most level requesting that I upgrade to Outlook.com.

For most of the time, I had ignored it and pretended that it's presence wasn't there. LOL

However today was the day that I decided to upgrade my hotmail to outlook.com once and for all. Well, Microsoft's hotmail is going to phase-out soon anyway.

Then voila... I got Outlook.com's clean, Metro-Style interface for their mail. Woots. Not bad. I love it so far, even though I still needed more time getting used to it. :)


Immediately, I had also changed the tab color to Pink (in place of the original Blue one). ;)


IMO, this new Outlook.com provides a really clean and fresh-looking dashboard and it is also much more organized, plus being much easier to find what I want to find and composing new emails. Wow.

So peeps, what do you think about the new Outlook.com eh?


Learn more here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-com/hotmail/
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/outlook/auto-upgrade-outlook-faq


0 comments:

Post a Comment