Peony Flower

Did you know that Peony flower are known as the flower of riches and honor?

With their lush, rounded bloom, Peonies embody romance and are regarded as an omen of good fortune and a happy marriage.

Did you also know that there are many different types of Peony flower?

Check out the images below...

Types of Peony Flower

Peony Flower Forms


It is just too pretty & lovely and I am so in love with the various shades of pink!!!

My favorite type would be Sarah Bernhardt and Pecher. :)

Peony Flowers

Sarah Bernhardt Peony

Pink Peony Bouquet

Pecher Peony

Bunch of Peonies

I will be having this flower for my wedding and I simply cannot wait to hold the bouquet in my hands & to admire its beauty! :D

Perfect Peonies

Ah yes, perfect peonies...


Peonies / peony flowers are my favorite!!!


Charm me with peonies darling



0 comments:

Post a Comment