Not Like the Movies


Currently chasing a Korean drama series called "Miss Ripley" (also known as "Miss Ripley Who I Loved..." or previously known as "Goodbye Miss Ripley"). The story revolves around a woman who lies & cheats her way out of just about everything. She was a b*tch, a deceitful and self-centered friend, a heartless lover, and just a plain greedy person. While hating her character very much, at the same time I felt really pity for her life. :(


She had an unfortunate childhood, but as life goes on, she got to know two very different men who had fallen in love with her. Both also 好男人, good looking, nice, romantic, gentlemen, rich, successful, ambitious, caring, loving, and oh-god-the-list-goes-on!!! If you watch this drama, you would realize how those two men treat her the nicest of the nicest of them all. And it really makes one ponder, is it true that men like this only exists in movies/dramas/stories???


Why is it like this?
Why do all directors have to make movies/dramas like this?
Why why why!!!


It's so unfair. So so so unfair to all of us.
It makes people hope for what's unreal.
It makes people expect things that will not happen in real life to actually happen.
OH GOD WHY.


Men like this are seriously hard to come by. They are like extremely rare gems, even scarce than the animals in extinction. Or probably they just don't exist in life at all. T___T


What happened was some people who created some sort of transparent dream, hallucination, fantasy for all of us people. -_-


Now you might say, if only... IF ONLY all these were true!


*still filled with dreams, hopes, expectations and do not want to give in or give up*


And then people will start telling you that... It's Not Like the Movies!!


T___T








He put it on me, I put it on
Like there was nothing wrong
It didn't fit, it wasn't right
Wasn't just the size

They say you know when you know

I don't know

I didn't feel
The fairy tale feeling, no
Am I a stupid girl
For even dreaming that I could?

If it's not like the movies
That's how it should be
When he's the one, I'll come undone
And my world will stop spinning

And that's just the beginning, yeah

Snow White said when I was young
One day, my prince will come so I'll wait for that date
They say it's hard to meet your match
Gotta find my better half so we make perfect shapes

If stars don't align, if it doesn't stop time
If you can't see the sign, wait for it
One-hundred percent, worth every penny you spend
He'll be the one that finishes your sentences

If it's not like the movies
That's how it should be, yeah
When he's the one, I'll come undone
And my world will stop spinning

And that's just the beginning

'Cause I know you're out there
And you're, you're lookin' for me
It's a crazy idea that
You were made perfectly for me, you see

Just like the movies
That's how it will be
Cinematic and dramatic
With the perfect ending

It's not like the movies
But that's how it should be
When he's the one, you'll come undone
And your world will stop spinning

And it's just the beginning~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment