Difficulties in Sleeping



I had been continuously sleeping really late for consecutive days. It has been several weeks already! Usually around 12am... :(

What I did was, I played the phone/PC into the late hours of the night. And then when I finally decided to sleep, I went to brush my teeth and wash my face. On the bed, somehow the mischievous me did not comply. I sat there playing with phone once again! -_- So many things to see/touch/play. It's like never ending wtf!

I blame it on the advancement of technologies nowadays! Pftttt~ >:(

When I finally decided to sleep again (take two), I force myself to put my phone away (after setting the alarm), however I still could not settle to sleep because there were a lot of things on my mind that kept me constantly thinking. It was non-stop until I had to yell to myself (from the inside) to STOP all thoughts and just sleep...!

Finally, without me realizing, only I slept. But who knows what time and how late it was already. T___T

And today, right here right now, I'm having an even serious problem. I can't seem to find myself being able to sleep, no matter what I do. Even after tossing and turning, squibbling and squabbling, kicking and whining! I also did prayed earlier actually.

I don't know what's wrong with me. :((( And I don't know if this can be classified as "Insomnia"...

So here I am, blogging away... not knowing whether I will get my good night sleep later or not. =X But I figure I shouldn't let time go to waste and since my ideas are flowing I might as well blog.

My mind is still thinking and thinking and thinking away. Oh my, I didn't realize that I was such a thinker! =O

Well, now that I'm slowly starting to feel the tiredness seeping in... It's time to sleep, or at least try to sleep again. Good night all. Sweet dreams. Chu~!


1 comments:

Mr Lonely said...
Tuesday, September 04, 2012 10:38:00 pm

walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =)

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Post a Comment