2011 Birthday Wishlist


GOD has been really really really kind to me!


I managed to fulfill almost my entire wishlist (mentioning it grandly, but actually I only have 3 wishlist items bleh) from the previous year (2010). *beams happily* Although it all did not happen on my birthday itself (secret: I was disappointed at that time sobs), but it took place on other days. I am thankful. My life is very beautiful. I thank God for every thing. :)


No matter what, I realize I should probably improvise and put my birthday wishlist up slightly earlier.


Last year I had put it up 10 days before my birthday date. This year, I am putting it up 20 days before my birthday date. Hope it would make a difference. =P


In 2011, my birthday wishlist is as follows...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


*drum roll*


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


*ta-da*


[ #1 - A Trip ]




I had been addicted to traveling ever since Korea 2011. I love to see new things and gain new experiences. My dream is to travel around the world. While I do realize how long it will take to fulfill this particular dream, at the same time I still believe that I can achieve it slowly bit by bit. ^_^


There are several countries which I call them my must-visit-top-ranked-countries : JAPAN, KOREA , TAIWAN , U.K. (to be revised and updated as time goes by). Since I had been to Korea and U.K. already, my next targeted travel country of visit would be Japan or Taiwan.


Please please please lemme be lucky and use my own luck to win some fully-sponsored trip to those countries. *cross fingers*



[ #2 - Tickets to London Olympics 2012 ]








I had always been a great big fan of sports (especially the Olympics!) and also the Great Britain (U.K.). Hence when these two things come together, it is most awesome!!! (IMO)


I certainly know how expensive the entry tickets are, then again a part of me hoped that there would be someone kind enough located somewhere in this world who would grant me this honorable opportunity to attend!!! =X


Am I dreaming too big? I don't think so and I hope not. :)



[ #3 - Chanel/Prada handbag ]





Being more and more obsessive compulsive for fashion, or rather handbags lately, I find these two particular beauties a must-have! *grins*


Wondering if there are any family/friends/relatives nice enough to grant me these wishes?


*aiya*


Genie genie, where are you? *searches high and low*



0 comments:

Post a Comment