MASSIMO Sandwich Loaf with Wheat Germ





Almost every day in the newspapers recently, there will be advertisement about this new bread or rather sandwich loaf. However, I realized that not many people know about it yet. Also, minority of people knew where to purchase it as it was not stated clearly in the advert.

One day when I found out Jusco supermarket was selling it. I was overjoyed. ^_^




What made me even satisfied or happier was that the bread loaf was so soft, fluffy and wholesome. It tastes so damn good!!!

OMGGG~

I would definitely recommend this to everyone out there. IMO, its better than other existing established brands out in the market. ;)




Found out they have the normal white sandwich loaf too (blue packaging). But I still prefer the wheatgerm one (green packaging). Hehe. They also have Duetto available in Coffee, Chocolate and Blueberry flavour. It's like the normal gardenia sweet corn or chocolate oval shaped bread, only more tastier! :P

The filling is very rich and generous!!!
Well, I sincerely hope that the amount or quality will not be reduced once their brand gets more and more established. =/


It is heard that this bread is currently available at major provision shops around Klang Valley as well as major chain stores such as Jusco, Central Hyper & Checkers. Do check it out! Must try! =D The introductory offer of RM2.50 lasts until end of the July only!


For further illustration, probably you may check out this video...





9 comments:

thenomadGourmand said...
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:08:00 pm

OMG! I'm a huge bread-whore!
I LOVE BREADS.. and I dont eat high 5 or gardenia. Those are not breads ;p
I have heard of this, and I can't find it anywhere..saw it at Subang area but couldnt stop my car then.

Thanks, so it's avail at jusco yea?

YEN XOXO said...
Monday, August 01, 2011 10:50:00 pm

@thenomadGourmand : wow u really love bread so much huh. good good. :D yup, so far I only bought from Jusco supermarket. ;)

Madison said...
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 9:51:00 am

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

Thristhan said...
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 5:33:00 pm

I've tried this bread before, But it's not too much to my liking. It contains too much floor and it kinda gives me some discomfort. One particular brand that I like is Adventist Bread which cost slightly more, but taste delicious :) Go try it.

Brendon said...
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 1:52:00 pm

Hi Yen! Thanks for posting the nice photo of Massimo sandwich loaf here. Look yummy! :D

YEN XOXO said...
Sunday, September 04, 2011 10:56:00 pm

Sure Madison :) Thanks to you, I shall add my email link to my blog soon. Hehe.

@Thristhan : I guess different people have different taste, no worries. :) Adventist Bread huh. Hmm so far I've never come across it. Mind sharing where can I buy some? :)

@Brendon : Glad to share. :) Have you tried it yet? Hehe.

jolene said...
Monday, October 03, 2011 12:53:00 am

cheaper and nicer than gardenia

Anonymous said...
Thursday, November 24, 2011 4:42:00 pm

I love this bread too. It taste better than Gardenia & Hi-5

Anonymous said...
Monday, December 05, 2011 11:45:00 am

Personally I find the wholemeal MASSIMO bread doesn’t live up to a typical wholemeal loaf.  To me it is more like a normal white bread, with hardly any wheat bran. Just a sprinkle of it. This new wheat germ loaf in the Malaysian market is so sweet that you can also even eat it on its own...

Post a Comment