Time During Weekdays Just Flyyy



Hello Readers.


It's been a while. :)


I have been trying hard to find time to blog. But the thing is, there isn't much time. *sobs*


And then I have tons of delayed & overdue posts to write up on. Sigh.


All humans are limited to 24 hours per day.


I need my 8 hours of beauty sleep per day.
Work is 8 hours per day.
Meals are 2.5 hours per day (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
Shower perhaps 0.5 hour per day.


And so, I did some simple calculations...

24 - 8 - 8 - 2.5 - 0.5 = 5


I only have 5 hours left (per day, on weekday).
Then again, traveling to work place time haven't count. Take away another 1 hours plus.
Chit chatting with people also. Take away another 1 hour.


LEFT 2 hours plus only!!!

Do what oh?

*cries*

*wails*

*kicks the air*


Weekday's time just fly pass so quickly.
Weekend's time just flash by even more quicker.


Oh God. I really need more time, more time!



p. s. Yea I know. Ranting does not help at all. It won't get me anywhere.


0 comments:

Post a Comment