Biggest Hennessy Artistry Party of 2010



OMG OMG OMG I wanna go!!!


Does anyone have extra passes to share, pretty pweaze ? :(




As most already know, Hennessy Artistry is The Global Art of Mixing event. A very happening clubbing party event indeed.


I heard that this time this year, it's the biggest event ever, being held at Mines International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC), Mines Resort City on Saturday, 23 October 2010 from 9PM till late. *_*


Performers like Kardinal Offishal (Canada), Da Mouth (Taiwan), DJ Alex Dreamz (USA), Mizz Nina (Malaysia), Deja Voodoo Spells (Malaysia), and Foulworks feat. Ms. Eva T (Malaysia) are going to perform on that night! Now I really wish I could go and see them perform. T___T


I was late. No more passes for me from www.h-artistry.com.my ! RSVP was closed. And this event is strictly "by invitation" only. BooHoo.





I feel like crying now~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment