Golden Kiwi Fruit



Shaped like an egg.


Hairy on the outside, soft on the inside.


Has fibrous, dull brown-green skin and bright green or golden flesh with rows of tiny, black, edible seeds.


Containing lotsa Vitamin C. Definitely good for health. =D



It's KIWI FRUIT !





My first time trying out the Golden Kiwi. As recommended by the promoter, I just had to succumb to curiosity. Haha.


Although this fruit has a weird looking shape (more than just shaping like an egg, it has an extra furry cap sticking out on top of it's head WTF), but it tastes sweet (if compared to the normal green kiwi). Princess likes sweet stuffs!




Bought it from the Jusco supermarket. It was a promotion item. Really good deal. Plus they included a cute colored cutter cum spoon. Wow. I'm so gonna keep that! *lol*




Now excuse me while I savour those golden babies. Hee. It should suffice in promoting speedy recovery. =D


0 comments:

Post a Comment