Fridge War



What was the first thing that came to your mind after reading the title of this particular post???


Wars among the fruits and vegetables inside the refrigerator? Fridges fighting against each other? How about something like a quarrel happening in between Mr. Cucumber and Mrs. Tomato?


Well it's NOT! Not even anything like that.


I'm upset like mad now! =(


Right after I found out that one of my eggs went missing from the egg tray inside the refrigerator, my impression-o-meter for my housemate had dropped instantaneously. GRRRRR~


I cannot imagine my new housemate would dare to do such things to me! :'(
With her angel-like face and smiles, I just find it so hard to believe. But yet it happened. And I've to admit to the hard cruel fact. Sigh. Maybe all those weren't true at all. Darn I should have just learn how-not-to-trust-anyone-at-all. =((


FYI, I do count and keep track of all my possessions. Like how many there are, which position I place them in, what does it looks like, and etcetera. So NEVER do think that you can get past me by stealing just one small pinch of salt or one dash of soy sauce, you thief!


Have you not been to school before?
Does your teacher not teach you manners and etiquette's?
If you didn't put it in the fridge, don't take it out. It's a common courtesy, don't you know that?
What makes you think you can simply take other people's stuff and not pay for it?
That is called STEALING do you know that? The term?


WTF.


If you want some, all you'll have to do is just ask. Is it that HARDDD to do so anyway? -_-||


I realized that I should start taking action, instead of taking a risk which anytime someone might commit such crime to me again. Hence, I took out a Sharpie and some yellow post-it notes to officially start off operation "Post-It".




It is very important to take ownership of my stuff, so that others know to keep away or it can also alert me to my food's condition. I've done a bit of googling to help with ideas and inspirations of what to write on the post-its. =D


Definitely need intimidating or threatening messages such as "You're Being Watched" and etc, in order to be able to WARN people off! Or perhaps just a simple, direct and straight to the point one would be good enough - DON'T EAT MY FOOD! ~ Yen


Scribble scribble here and there. And FINALLY... ...




Oh that's not just it. More to come though. You can't wait now can you? =P


For those food stealers, I've got a message for you people.
"God is watching you. I'm watching you. Da da da da da..."
SO... Don't you even think about it!


Otherwise, endure endless stomach aching or bear the guilt of committing sins. If I were you (thief), I dare not imagine the gruesome consequences. Hmph!


Be forewarned. And very very scared.


Anyway, found a really cool stay-away-from-my-food-container from random good stuff [dot] com. Don't know if it's for sale, but I'm sure people are bound to find it useful. :D




See more don't-touch-my-food notes HERE. I've had really good laughs at some. Haha. Enjoy and laugh while you can! ;)


5 comments:

HenRy LeE ® said...
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:48:00 pm

fridge fight... food fight... haha! its normal to me :p anyway, no hate on love ya, fight nice oh! :p

Rodz Nocturne said...
Friday, August 13, 2010 10:21:00 am

ahhh I know you will blog about this hehehe so How's your operation "post-it" goes so far? :p

YEN XOXO said...
Friday, August 13, 2010 10:11:00 pm

@Henry Lee: yea, no hate without love. Well I finally found out who's the culprit anyway. :P

@Rodz Nocturne: So far so good. At least it's working. :D

ken said...
Saturday, August 14, 2010 1:38:00 am

yeah.. staying together can be like this.. need to explain the rules to new housemates to prevent food from being taken away.. =)

YEN XOXO said...
Saturday, August 21, 2010 6:23:00 pm

@ken: Hmm.. u stayed with other people before too? Yea, ground rules need to be set during initial stage. :)

Post a Comment