Germany & Spain made it!



This morning when I woke up and checked the results for last night's FIFA world cup matches (GER vs. ARG and PAR vs. ESP), I wasn't really feeling that surprised about it. Still, very happy though. =D


Yesterday night I went to bed having this feeling that those two teams (Germany & Spain) were gonna advance and make it to the semi-finals. I don't know how, I don't know why, but I just had that feeling.


Hmm... call it a hunch, an intuition, or clairvoyance perhaps? Haha.


Here's the scores:

*Source: FIFA.com website*



Impressive team performances I heard. Because I didn't watch due to certain reasons. =/


Anyway,

"Germany overwhelmed Argentina, while Spain edged Paraguay"

-> the headline that made me go... Woohhhhh~ I like this! :D




[Story as reported by FIFA.com] :
The last two quarter-finals of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ could hardly have been more diametrically opposed, with Germany’s comfortable 4-0 victory over Argentina contrasting with Spain’s nervy 1-0 reverse of Paraguay. The two triumphant sides will now meet at Durban Stadium on Wednesday in a rematch of the UEFA EURO 2008 final, which the Iberians won.


*nervous*


Full story here:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1267624/index.html#contrasting+victories+equal+reward


0 comments:

Post a Comment