Non-existent Element



I was right. I knew I was right. My instincts were right. My senses were right.

The main CARE element just wasn't there. Does not exist.

Every inch and every part of me told me that I was right.

Over and over. Again and again.

Things happen in almost just the same way.

While the reaction occurs in just about the same way too.

Not one, not two, nor three...

But EVERY SINGLE TIME.

If I were to collect it all, as if they were important pieces of evidences, I think I would have sufficient amount of evidences to bring to a court to prove my point.

But I didn't have to. It was obvious enough for me to know.

Just sad that it's happening. And I know that I don't deserve it.

Somehow I could say that I knew from the start.

But I just didn't expect that it was more than what I could think of.

Yea, I knew that I couldn't count on anyone else.

I knew that I will just have to depend on myself. Take care of myself.

No matter what the circumstances are. =/


0 comments:

Post a Comment